Our most popular sale is back! Buy any new MacBook Pro or iMac with AppleCare between now and April 30th and we’ll double the RAM for free!
What’s the big deal about getting more RAM? Well, first off this deal is worth up to $210 (if you had it done at other places), so there is that. Plus, without question, putting more RAM in your Mac is the easiest and cheapest way for you to get more out of your Mac now—everything just runs faster with more RAM—and in the future. Oh and don’t just take our word for it, these smart folks say the same thing: MacWorld, Macintosh How To, and OS X Daily.
Already have a Mac and thinking about getting a new one? How about trading in your old Mac and getting your new Mac for less! Find out how much your Mac is worth with our online trade-in calculator.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid now until April 30, 2012
- For in stock MacBook Pros and iMacs only.
- MacBook Airs, Mac Pros, Mac minis are excluded
- For brand-new and opened-box Macs only; pre-owned Macs are excluded
- Cannot be combined with Simply’s student discount or Apple’s student discount at campus stores
- Simply reserves the right to choose the source of RAM. Simply offers lifetime warranty on all RAM upgrades
- Customer can choose to triple or quadruple the RAM by paying the price difference
- Due to extra service volume, upgrades may take up to 1 business day to perform